The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) seeks qualified and talented professionals to contribute to enhancing the standard and practice of Human Resource Management in Nigeria in the following capacities:
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the Positions mention below:
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria Jobs
1. Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures.
- He/she will maintain control of diverse business operations.
- The position is involved directly with increasing revenue and problem-solving at the station
- The candidate will be required to have a Bachelors Degree in a relevant degree.
- He/she should have 4 to 5 years’ experience in Electronic media (TV or Radio).
2. Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- The successful candidate will be required to support the organization’s management team in maintaining and enhancing the human resource operations by developing and enforcing vibrant human resource policies and processes within the scope of the HR Value Chain.
- The candidate will be required to have a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant Social Science or Business degree with a minimum of 3 years on a similar role.
- A working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws is required for this role. Professional Membership of CIPM is mandatory.
3. Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- The sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs for the television station.
- He or she will target existing and new markets by planning and overseeing advertising and promotion activities.
- The successful candidate will implement strategic marketing and sales plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services offered by the television station.
- The candidate will be required to have a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant social science or business degree and 2 to 3 years’ experience in marketing media related products
Application Deadline: 7th December 2018
How to Apply Online:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a comprehensive Cover Letter to: email@example.com