Boston University is awarding 20 free scholarships for the US and international students. This is a Trustee program that covers full undergraduate tuition plus the University orientation and is renewable for four years if you meet up certain criteria. Check in to apply for the Boston University Free Scholarship.
Boston University’s most prestigious merit-based award recognizes you who show outstanding academic and leadership abilities.
The Boston University Free Scholarship aims at removing you from your country and helping you achieve your dreams in USA. Below are the eligibility criteria you need to meet up with in attaining a successful application process.
Boston University Free Scholarship Eligibility
- If you are a US citizen or international you are eligible to apply.
- These are available for you pursuing the undergraduate degree program at Boston University in the USA.
- You are provided to learn any of the courses offered by Boston University in the USA.
- Boston University welcomes about 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Many of their current Scholars had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and typically ranked in the top 5–10% of their class.
- In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinary people.
- At Boston University, you can also become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
- While the competition is especially rigorous, the benefits are considerable.
You can also apply for Rhodes Fully Funded Scholarships in UK
These are a fully-funded scholarship for are for both US and International citizens, the benefits include,
- Full tuition
- University orientation
- All your fees (textbooks, accommodation and your day to day expenses) and are renewable for four years if you meet up with the necessary criteria.
How to Apply for Boston University Free Scholarship
Below are the few steps you are to take in applying for the Boston University free Scholarship.
- You are to submit the Common or Coalition Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at Boston University by December 1.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition Application as part of your application to Boston University.
The Trustee Scholarship essay
You are to write in 600 words or less, you can also select one from any of the two options listed below.
- School can often seem like work: a set of responsibilities, obligations, and tasks to be completed. But Trustee Scholars are creative and curious, rather than merely dutiful. Give us a glimpse of an intellectual pursuit or challenge that absorbs you, gives you joy, or provokes your curiosity, and tell us why.
- One of BU’s most distinguished alumni, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., wrote that “The time is always right to do what’s right.” Is there a time when you sought equity and fairness by challenging a social norm? Or, can you share an example of how you can imagine yourself helping to create a more inclusive and fair community?
You can click on the “Apply” button below to visit the Boston University Official website.
Wish you best of luck as you apply…