IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform IROKO tv.
Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
READ ALSO: Machineyard Graduate Logistics Intern (NYSC)
Bilingual Customer Support Agent At IROKO Partners Limited
- IROKO+ is a video-on-demand service distributed across all French Speaking Africa, via our partner CANAL+, a pay-TV leader in the region.
- You will be working the 2-person customer service team, based in Lagos.
Customer Service Mission
- To provide excellent customer service by communicating with our customers professionally and respectfully in fluent written and spoken French.
- To pay rapt attention to details, investigating and interpreting issues, for quick resolution.
- To embody the voice of customers and to convey information clearly, confidently, and politely
Based in Lagos (Nigeria), reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Hero will be in charge of:
- Solving or escalating Subscription Issues (subscription access issues, etc.)
- Escalating any urgent product-related issues to Product Manager
- Product-debugging and quality assurance testing
- Interviewing users by phone, analysing survey results to drive a better understanding of user behavior
- Fluent in written and spoken French (mandatory)
- Fast-learning and pro-active
- Strong communication skills
- Well-organized, manages deadlines, comfortable with Excel/Word/Power Point
- Interested in tech products and entertainment industry
- BAC +3.
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use our comment box below for more inquiries Bilingual Customer Support Agent At IROKO Partners Limited….