The Benjamin A. Gilman is pleased to announce the free international scholarship for you who wish to study in the US, If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been longing for, while not come grab this one.
This scholarship award scheme is a program empowered by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
It also aims at encouraging you to study and intern in different countries or areas of the world and also allows you learning critical languages.
About The Scholarship
The Benjamin A. Gilman Free International Scholarship award enables you with the limited financial ability to study or intern abroad while also providing you with skills critical to national security and economic prosperity. So if you have been finding it difficult to study outside your country? this program is for you.
Note: You are to check the eligibility requirements before starting your application process.
I will be listing out below, the necessary guidelines on how to go about your application process for the Benjamin A. Gilman Free International Scholarship.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or reside in the U.S.
- Be an undergraduate student in good standing.
- You should be receiving a Federal Pell Grant at the time of application or during the term abroad.
- Be in the process of applying to or accepted into a study abroad program or internship eligible for academic credit by USC.
- You are to be participating in a study abroad program or international internship that is no less than three weeks (21 days) – in one country and no more than an academic year.
- Apply for credit-bearing study abroad programs in a country with an overall Travel Advisory Level 1 or 2, according to the U.S. Department of State’s Travel Advisory System. Certain areas within these countries may be designated within the Travel Advisory as either “Do not travel to” (Level 4) or “Reconsider travel to” (Level 3) locations, as such; students will not be allowed to travel to these areas.
If you have the necessary requirement listed out above, you can now proceed to upload your document.
Benjamin A. Gilman Free International Scholarship awards you with up to $5,000 (and an additional $3,000 for critical languages). This amount can really help finance an experience abroad. With commitment and preparation.
How to Apply
Below here are the necessary steps you have to take in applying for this scholarship program with ease.
STEP 1: All you have to do is for you to visit the Benjamin A. Gilman Free International Scholarship official website, for you to complete your application process for free.
STEP 2: Now knowing that you are eligible for the scholarship, all you have to do is to click on the “REGISTER” button on the left-hand side of the page.
STEP 3: A fresh page will open for you to fill in your details as well as to create a login account.
STEP 4: When you are done creating a login profile, you can now proceed to submit your credentials on the scholarship portal and as well submit your application.
NOTE: Be sure to review that all of the sections have been completed and submit your application. Your application will not be considered if it is not submitted.