It’s important to understand that almost anything you post on the Internet is neither temporary nor private. And posting too much information can have devastating consequences. Come apply for the Digital Privacy Scholarship to bring a change to the world at large.
Do you know forty-three percent of employers who checked on social media have decided not to hire someone, according to a CareerBuilder survey. Twelve percent of college admissions officers who checked Facebook decided not to admit an applicant according to a Kaplan Test Prep survey.
The Privacy Scholarship aims at helping you understand why you should be cautious about what you post on the Internet.
Below are the eligible criteria, benefits and easy steps on how to apply for the Scholarship.
- You must be a high school freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior or a current or entering college or graduate school student of any level.
- Homeschooled students are also eligible.
- Age: There is no age limit.
- Eligible Counties: You must also be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
Also, check out King’s College London International Scholarship.
Digital Privacy Scholarship Benefits
The Scholarship ranges from $500 to $1500 for selected winners.
How to Apply
- Click on the “Digital Privacy Scholarship” Button below to get the application form.
- Complete the application form including a 140-character message about digital privacy.
- The top 10 applications will be selected as finalists.
- The finalists will be asked to write a full length of 500- to 1,000-word essay about digital privacy.
Deadline: June 30, 2020
If this information is helpful. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box below for us to serve you better.