Do you long for a fully-funded scholarship in France and Germany? This is an opportunity for you to select any option of your choice at the STEPHEN M. KELLEN Fully Funded Scholarship offer.
The STEPHEN M. KELLEN Fully Funded scholarship is open for all international student who wishes to study in France or Germany. Here is also an opportunity for you to explore the world.
About STEPHEN M. KELLEN Scholarship
The Stephen M. Kellen Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship designed to attract the brightest and most deserving students to the Dual BA program between Sciences Po (France) and Freie Universität Berlin (Germany).
STEPHEN M. KELLEN Aim
The STEPHEN M. KELLEN scholarship encourages promising young individuals to commit to Europe by giving them the keys to law, economics, history, political science, and sociology; the opportunity to speak at least three languages; and the ability to navigate in both German and French cultures.
These are a few of the benefits you stand to get at the STEPHEN M. KELLEN Scholarship.
- The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship covers two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po, in addition to a living allowance of $6.000 annually for the two years spent on Sciences Po’s French-German European Campus in Nancy.
- The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship also covers two years of tuition fees at the Otto-Suhr-Institut of Freie Universität and living allowance of $7.000 annually for the two years spent at the Otto-Suhr-Institut of Freie Universität.
The Fully Funded Research Fellowships in Germany for International Students will also interest you.
These are the criteria you have to meet up with before applying for the STEPHEN M. KELLEN Scholarship.
- You must be admitted into Sciences Po’s dual BA with Freie Universität Berlin.
- Excellence academic result is required.
- Present your vision for the scholarship in a written submission on a selected topic.
- You are required to show a sign of commitment to service and to others.
How to Apply
For you to successfully apply for this scholarship all you have to do is to follow the steps listed out below.
- You will have to fill in the provided application form, click on the button below to complete the form.
- You are to write a personal statement. Considering Kellen’s commitment to Berlin, also describe your motivation to study in the city of Berlin (1,000 words) in English.
- Write an Essay on “Populism and Democracy in Europe”. you are to develop a guiding question that problematizes the issue and focuses your essay (2,000 words) in English.
- You are to submit your form and the necessary required document to the scholarship official Email:[email protected].
You can also visit the scholarship home page.
If this information is helpful. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box below for us to serve you better.