Airtel Nigeria Recruitment – This page contains detail information about Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
READ ALSO: Nigeria Navy DSSC Course 26 Recruitment 2018
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Positions
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Application and IT Projects Lead
- The Application and Projects Lead will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all applications, tools and utilities to support Customer Service. The role is about managing business needs and requirements and the mapping to capabilities within the IT domains.
- Airtel is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role. The job is located in Lagos and will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and Supporting the Operation (OPCO) IT Applications
- Translating business demand to IT Solution design and applying multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Ensuring Business Value creation through Business/Enterprise application effectiveness, simplifying customer experience and efficient deliveries.
- Optimizing Change requirement delivery for faster time to market and ensuring first time right efficiency.
- Making Critical decisions and Leading critical delivery that attribute to the success of Airtel Africa business by collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Managing Timely Rollout of OPCO IT Projects
- Managing Partner Relationship OPCO Service Delivery
- Managing partner(s) and ensuring service delivery to agreed quality and SLA.
- Ensuring value delivery to the Business Functional team by maintaining oversight of related managed services.
- Ensuring continuous alignment of IT actions with Business Imperatives.
- Ensure partner(s) develop and target IT capabilities towards high impact business initiatives.
Relevant Skill and Experience
- MSc/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis or a related study
- 7-10 years of work experience on Pre-paid/Post-Paid/Enterprise/VAS/Mobile Money Application design and delivery.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with senior level on resolving and presenting business problems.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large and complex IT projects.
- Experience with Waterfall (PMP/Prince2) and agile development methodologies is preferable.
- Exposure to Telco business is strongly desirable
- No relocation
Application Deadline: 12th October, 2018.
2. Job Title: Regional Marketing Manager – North Region, West Region
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Regional Marketing Manager. The job is located in Ibadan, West Region and will be responsible for:
- Driving all elements of Commercial Operations and implementing the customer service strategy for delivering revenue at the Regional level.
- Prevent churn of existing customer base to less than 3% and deliver customer retention programs that will ensure an increase in customer net additions.
- Ensure optimal spend vis-a-vis budget and monitor performance against plan
- Plan and implement a robust complaint management system that ensures timely resolution of queries in the Airtel Showrooms.
- Product and service communication/ Campaign and promotion communication/ In-store brand communication
- Drive the Regional trade marketing strategy and implementation plans for effective brand communication at the point of sale in the key retail trade channels as well as company-owned stores.
- Drive acquisition strategies for various Sales verticals across Retail and Corporate businesses.
- Develop and lead Regional commercial activities and policies
Relevant Skill and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Management or similar discipline, an MBA would be an added advantage.
- 15 Years of work experience, 7 years in a Senior Management role preferably in the FMCG industry and at least 5 years in Telecoms Marketing.
- Experience in Telecoms would be an added advantage
- Excellent understanding of corporate governance standards
- Understand financial tools and indices
- High level of planning & execution capabilities
- Sound analytical skills
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and people skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Business and commercial acumen.
Application Deadline: 9th October, 2018.
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The role requires extensive travel. No relocation
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
An interested and qualified candidate who wishes to apply should click on the link below and follow these instructions.
- Once you click on the link below
- Scroll down and click on the blue button stating “Easy Apply”
- A new page will pop up requesting you to create a profile click on “Continue” to proceed
- A page will appear where you will be required to upload your details and your personal information.
- Scroll down and click on continue
Use our comment section below for more inquiries…